Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Thinking on Future Assignments

Looking at the future assignments and the layout of things to do each week, I'm feeling pretty excited. I think what I'm most looking forward to it probably flexing the old writing muscles and writing all of the different stories from week to week. When I was browsing other student's  blogs at the beginning, I read some posts that were super interesting and I can't wait to try my hand at writing some.

 I'm also really looking forward to the project aspect. I love the idea of a larger piece of work that I'll be constantly working on and improving over the semester. Usually, I'm horrible when it comes to procrastination, but looking at this course's layout, I feel more calm than I normally do when I think about my classes.

As far as extra credit goes, I think I'll get a lot of use out of reading other people's Tech Tips. I consider myself all right with technology, but I know there are people out there (and in this class) who are more tech savvy than I am, and I love learning new little tips and tricks about using computers. As for extra credit I think I'll do, I'm drawn to famous last words. I personally find it beneficial to take a backwards look at the week and make notes on what went well and why, and what I could do better next week.

(Open Book by Ciao Resende on pexels.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Not the End All, Be All

This is my last post for Mythology-Folklore, and honestly it’s a little sad. This week I took advantage of the extra week of reading and wri...