Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Technology Thoughts

While reading through the Technology Tools, some things were familiar like blogging, some website publishing, bookmarking, and image editing. Other than that, I don't have much experience with things like graphics creation or all of the different website platforms when publishing. I'm looking forward to digging into the different publishing sites to find out what different things they can do and which one will be best suited to me for my project. I'm also looking forward to playing around with more image editing/creating software. I think those are fun. :) 

(Keyboard by Pixies on pixabay.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Not the End All, Be All

This is my last post for Mythology-Folklore, and honestly it’s a little sad. This week I took advantage of the extra week of reading and wri...