Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Feedback In

I feel like I've gotten some good comments on my posts, especially when it comes to me project. The comments on my project have really let me know how clear my story was coming across and when I needed to add things like terms and definitions. Some comments have been feel-good fluff, but I don't really mind those, haha!

Feedback Out

For the feedback I have been providing, I have been trying to get a good mix of compliments and "feedforward" in each longer comment. I think I have been doing all right? I guess I won't know unless someone tells me personally. I think as long as I have helped one person with their writing, I can be happy with that. 

Blog Comments

I feel like there are a few people I feel like I know a little bit. Either because I've commented on their posts multiple times, or they have commented on mine, or both! I did know a few people in this class beforehand, so obviously I know them. :) There are definitely a couple people whose writing I really enjoy, and I'd like to talk to them more. 

Looking Forward

I think I'm pretty happy with my blog at this point. There are changes to my project I'd like to make though. I talked about those in my project specific post, though. As far as looking forward to comments I will make on other's posts, I feel good with how I'm commenting so far. I don't think too much will change. 

Image


I chose this image because sometimes I have a difficult time choosing what sort of feedback I should leave for someone. This sort of linear "if this, then that" type of graphic is incredibly useful for me. I think I will probably use this a lot more now that I have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Not the End All, Be All

This is my last post for Mythology-Folklore, and honestly it’s a little sad. This week I took advantage of the extra week of reading and wri...