Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Progress

Looking Back

So, looking back, I am pleased with the work I have done. However, I have absolutely been horrible with time management. I have advantage of the non grace period far too often for my liking. I had wanted to work way ahead this semester for this class, but life got in the way very quickly. If I'm looking right, I'm about 9 points behind where I want to be to be on track. My hope is that this week I can do some extra credit, as well as doing some in the weeks to come. This is will put me back on track for the A I want, as well as give me a little more of a cushion. 

Looking Forward

A huge pitfall I want to avoid is doing assignments last minute. I think I enjoy them less when I feel rushed, so it's also hurting me in that way. I'm trying to get some real structure started in this next week or so. Here's to that!

(Keep Going by Andy Wright on flickr)

Sometimes I just need someone to tell me, "You got this. Keep going."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Not the End All, Be All

This is my last post for Mythology-Folklore, and honestly it’s a little sad. This week I took advantage of the extra week of reading and wri...